The Blue Doughnut

(greek) Το Μπλε Κουλούρι - ότι καταλάβατε...

Τρίτη, Οκτωβρίου 10, 2006

Sober

Σκηνικό 1:

Ένα παιδί 10 ετών. Ένας ηλικιωμένος άντρας. Ένα πεζοδρόμιο. Κόκκινο παντού.

Σκηνικό 2:

Ένα παιδί 12 ετών. Μια γυναίκα 33 ετών. 8 μήνες.

Σκηνικό 3:

Ένα παιδί 12 ετών. Ένας άντρας 38 ετών. Ένα αίνιγμα. Ένα όραμα της Παναγίας. Ένα αυτοκίνητο. 4 χρόνια.

Σκηνικό 4:

Ένα παιδί 14 ετών. Ένα τραπέζι. Μια γιορτή. Ένα τηλεφώνημα.

Σκηνικό 5:

Ένα παιδί 16 ετών. Μια καφετέρια. Ένας μεσήλικας. Μια γυναίκα από το απέναντι μαγαζί ρούχων.

Σκηνικό 6:

Ένας άντρας 20 ετών. Μια κοπέλα 18 ετών. Ένα σάστισμα. Ένα πάγωμα. Μια εξαφάνιση.

Σκηνικό 7:

Μια γυναίκα 25 ετών. Μια γυναίκα 60 ετών. Ένα στοιχειωμένο κρεβάτι. Μια αγκαλιά. Μια φράση. 20 χρόνια.

Σκηνικό 8:

Ένας άντρας 27 ετών. Μια γυναίκα 27 ετών. Μια είσοδος. Μια άρνηση. Αλκοόλ.

Σκηνικό 9:

Ένας άντρας 27 ετών. Μια γυναίκα 30 ετών. Ένας καφές. Ένα ξέσπασμα. Μια μεγάλη σιωπή. Μια αγκαλιά. Ένα δάκρυ που δε βγήκε ποτέ. 2 χρόνια. Αλκοόλ. Αλκοόλ.

Φαντάσματα...

There's a shadow just behind me,
shrouding every step I take,
making every promise empty,
pointing every finger at me.
Waiting like a stalking butler
who upon the finger rests.
Murder now the path called "must we"
just because the son has come.
Jesus, won't you fucking whistle
something but the past and done?
Jesus, won't you fucking whistle
Something but the past and done?

Why can't we not be sober?
I just want to start this over.
Why can't we drink forever.
I just want to start this over.

I am just a worthless liar.
I am just an imbecile.
I will only complicate you.
Trust in me and fall as well.
I will find a center in you.
I will chew it up and leave,
I will work to elevate you
just enough to bring you down.
Mother Mary won't you whisper
something but the past and done.
Mother Mary won't you whisper
something but the past and done.

Why can't we not be sober?
I just want to start this over.
Why can't we sleep forever.
I just want to start this over.

I am just a worthless liar.
I am just an imbecile.
I will only complicate you.
Trust in me and fall as well.
I will find a center in you.
I will chew it up and leave,

Trust me. Trust me. Trust me. Trust me. Trust Me.

Why can't we not be sober?
I just want to start things over.
Why can't we sleep forever.
I just want to start this over.

I want what I want.
I want what I want.
I want what I want.
I want what I want.